What happened to anXious?

What happened to anXious?  I can't find a package for it anywhere.

Now that it's gone, is there another easy-to-use X configurator out there?
For some reason, xf86config won't do the right thing.  I'm running sid with a
2.4 kernel and XFree86 4.1.  I have an ATI Radeon 7200, and radeon.o is in
/usr/X11/lib/modules/dri/ (or whatever, I'm at work so I'm doing this from
memory).  However, xf86config won't even let me choose ATI Radeon as one of
the supported cards under XF864.1, even though I know that it is.

Any help is greatly appreciated, even if it's a weblink or an RTFM reference.
I've googled for this for a week and can't come up with anything useful.

Many thanks.

Stephen W. Juranich                             sjuranic@ee.washington.edu
Electrical Engineering             http://students.washington.edu/sjuranic
University of Washington                http://ssli.ee.washington.edu/ssli

 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN   ||  NO ATTACHMENTS
  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL       ||  NO STATIONERY
 / \  AND POSTINGS            ||  NO GRAPHICS