Mozilla, Defoma, AA Fonts

I have no problem installing/configuring Mozilla when I simply install a nightly snapshot, and modify the $mozilla/defaults/prefs/unix.js file.

However, I decided to move away from the nightly builds, and switch to the Debian packaged versions (Debian 3.0/Sid). Mozilla runs its font-detection dealy the first time it runs, (as it always did when I installed from nightly sources). However, it's missing nearly all the fonts I have installed on my system. (Including ones I have previously used in Mozilla.)

My /usr/lib/mozilla/defaults/prefs/unix.js does point to the font directories properly; however it is only detecting the fonts in /var/lib/defoma, and /usr/share/fonts/truetype/openoffice.

Neither of these font paths are in the unix.js file.

My wild guess is that, since it's looking in /var/lib/defoma, defoma is somehow involved...

But, what do I need to do to get Mozilla configured right (when using the Debian packages)?

-Troy