Re: Gaim trouble

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 08:11:56PM -0600, Alex Malinovich wrote:

   > Make sure that your server name is set properly. The default setting for
   > the Yahoo server for me didn't work. I used the one that I found in the
   > Yahoo for Linux settings (cs.yahoo.com) and used that and have had no
   > problems since.

It is the one that I am using. Same problem. On a related note, all of
us in India are facing this problem. It was mentioned on Linux India
mailing lists that Yahoo is blocking users from India.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                mas at uomphysics dot net

How apt the poor are to be proud.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Twelfth-Night"