Re: XFree86 problems

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Bob Underwood wrote:

> On Wednesday 03 April 2002 16:53, Fanch wrote:
> > I have now tried to install Debian 3 times without succes on an i586
> > which has run RedHat6.2 until I began my Debian experiments...
>
> What version of debian were you trying to install?  i.e., stable, testing?
> which version os XFree86?

Potato (weird name indeed! makes me think about Frank Zappa's
"the thing fish"...) Debian 2.2r5 - i386,
XFree86-3.3.6-11potato32

Another question by the way: I'm not used to this list and I'm a
bit confused about where my answers go to, do they get sendt to
the list or to your personal address?

Thanks for the promptness of your answer...

François