Re: Shell Nigeria Tender

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 04:30:41PM +0100, aallred@cgg.com wrote:
> I am looking for someone that would able to quick me a quote.   CGG has been
> invited to tender for Shell Nigeria for supply and maintenance of the
> following software: QuickPlot
>
> We need a quotation which has two sets of prices, one for the cost based on
> Shell's corporate discounts if any and one based on the reseller price to
> us. We need the cost of supply of both these items of software and the fixed
> price cost of 3 years maintenance on it which can be paid yearly in advance.

The QuickPlot package is free software, available with complete source
code under the GNU General Public License
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html). You're welcome to distribute and
modify it under those same terms, which I don't think you should find
all that onerous, and you don't need to contact us for permission. It is
available for download from
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/math/quickplot.html.

The Debian Project doesn't engage in maintenance agreements as such, but
you may be able to find a consultant willing to support it: see the
Linux Consultants Guide (http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/lcg/html/) for
various people who offer these kinds of services.

Regards,

--
Colin Watson            Debian Developer           [cjwatson@debian.org]