Re: Logitech Quickcam

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 03:04:38AM -0600, Alex Malinovich wrote:

   > I've been using mine on a 2.4.17 kernel for a few weeks now with no
   > problems. Just compile your kernel with Video4Linux and USB support, and
   > then get the appropriate drivers from http://qce-ga.sourceforge.net .

What about the colour of the images? Are you happy with them? Though the
image quality (sharpness) is better than that in the windoze, the
colour/brightness is not good. Under gqcam, whatever I do with the
controls, nothing affects the image :-(

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                mas at uomphysics dot net

This is the theory that Jack built.
This is the flaw that lay in the theory that Jack built.
This is the palpable verbal haze that hid the flaw that lay in...