apt-proxy woes

Hi,

I am trying to use apt-proxy at home so that I can share debs between my
desktop and laptop.  However, when I run "dselect update" with my
sources.list pointing at the proxy (which points at the UK mirrors), I
get a list of packages which does not seem complete. In particular over
time it seems to miss updates.  If I revert back to the UK mirrors
directly I can see many new packages.

Has anyone else seen this? Does apt-proxy work for anyone out there?!
:)

Regards,
Ross
--