Re: apt-move

I'd mount the iso's, and then put file:///path/to/debs in my
/etc/apt/sources.list. For exact syntax, check out man sources.list.

If you put the iso paths at the top of the list, it will look there
first.

There may be a better way, but that's what I'd do.

Sean

--

GPG Public Key available: http://sean.gutenpress.org/sean.asc