LILO doesn't work!

hi! i've got a problem with my debian woody. when i installed it there was an error message like: "writing lilo... hmm, i think you're writing a fs ... this might be an important bug...". it came when i the installer was just writing the base of woody. since i can't boot linux normally. when i start my pc without a boot disk, the screen looks like this:
"L 40 40 40 40 40 40 40..." and it doesn't stop printing "04" on the screen until i reset with a boot disk. i looked at /boot and noticed that the boot.b is uncomplete. there's a error message like "error while writing..." at the end of the file. i tried to rewrite lilo. then i downloaded the latest version of lilo and tried again but it didn't work. what shall i do? please help me!

black.fish