Re[2]: SMC 1211TX

Saturday, March 30, 2002, 2:43:19 AM, Phillip Deackes wrote:

>> I have an SMC 1211TX, PCI 10/100 NIC that I'm trying to get working
>> with my Linux computer, but I'm running into problems.

> I also have this card and use the '8139too' kernel option. Works fine. I
> have compiled it into the kernel, rather than as a module.

Thanks for the reply! It's good to know that it's not a case of a
sub-standard card not working. I'm not sure if you caught my updated
message or not, but I managed to get it working, even as built-in, by
enabling the option Use PIO instead of MMIO in the kernel.

--
  - Alan Poulton (apoulton@telus.net) -
Everytime I think I've hit the bottom, someone lends me a shovel.