Re: Can't download pppoeconf - was ( Woody installation problem)

As an update, I just tried the bf4 flavor of the boot disks and recieved the same error- can't download PPPOECONF, and the install of the base system quits.

I think I am going to try either stable on this system and then upgrade or i may pull a desktop out that I have been meaning to work on anyway. Heck I think I will probably do both.

Oh crud, I just looked at the previous message I just sent, gee don't I know how to snip a message?
Apologies for wasted bandwith.

Matt