Re: Woody installation problem

At 02:57 AM 3/27/02, Lucas Cleeve wrote:
When I install Woody, I get a error message while installing the base system: "Could not find pppoeconf". After that it asks me to install the base system again, and if I do i get the same error message.

I don´t even want ppp, is there any way to come arond this problem.

Yours sincerely

Lucas Cleeve

Could you give us a little more information? Like how you are trying to install
Debian Woody (CDs, Floppies, or other)? Are you selecting PPP Over Ethernet?
(Needed for some DSL connections, IIRC). Where you got the Media you are
trying to install with?

Chris