Re: OpenGL dev & NVIDIA driver

Hi,

The problem is that nvidia use its own opengl libraries and xlibmesa too which create conflict. To compile your own programm, you need xlibmesa3-dev which depend on xlibmesa3. so I have install these mesa libs and then i deleted all opengl libraries supplie by xlibmesa3 and it work (don't forget ldconfig after deleted).

but To compile your own OpenGL programm you have compile with opengl lib dynamicly link because there is no static libs in nvidia package.

hope my english not too bad :-)
Axel