Re: OpenGL dev & NVIDIA driver
- To: Crispin Wellington <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: OpenGL dev & NVIDIA driver
- From: Pac <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:10:02 +0100
- Message-id: <20020327181002.GB3864@LinuxStation>
- In-reply-to: <1017198668.718.25.camel@water>
- References: <20020326183202.GA2386@LinuxStation> <1017198668.718.25.camel@water>
Le 27/03/02 à 11:11, Crispin Wellington a écrit:
Crispin> On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 02:32, Pac wrote:
Crispin> > Hi all,
Crispin> > I've installed the NVIDIA driver for my GeForce3 graphic card, they
Crispin> > work perfectly, I see the Nividia's logo at the startup of my
Crispin> > windowmanager.
Crispin> > I've also installed this packages :
Crispin> > glutg3-dev
Crispin> > xlibmesa3
Crispin> > to be able to compile my own OpenGL applications.
Crispin> > I can compile but when I try to launch wrong
Crispin> > pictures appear, the window panel contains a portion of my wallpaper
Crispin> > instead of displaying what the OpenGL programm contains.
Crispin> > What's wrong ?
Crispin> > Have I really compiled the application linked with the NVidia library
Crispin> > ?
Crispin> Use ldd to check. ldd <executable file> will tell you which libraries
Crispin> its linking with and where. Are they the NVidia .so files? Compare with
Crispin> a working GL application.
like which one ?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com