Re: OpenGL dev & NVIDIA driver
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: OpenGL dev & NVIDIA driver
- From: Crispin Wellington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 27 Mar 2002 11:11:06 +0800
- Message-id: <1017198668.718.25.camel@water>
- In-reply-to: <20020326183202.GA2386@LinuxStation>
- References: <20020326183202.GA2386@LinuxStation>
On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 02:32, Pac wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've installed the NVIDIA driver for my GeForce3 graphic card, they
> work perfectly, I see the Nividia's logo at the startup of my
> I've also installed this packages :
> to be able to compile my own OpenGL applications.
> I can compile but when I try to launch wrong
> pictures appear, the window panel contains a portion of my wallpaper
> instead of displaying what the OpenGL programm contains.
> What's wrong ?
> Have I really compiled the application linked with the NVidia library
Use ldd to check. ldd <executable file> will tell you which libraries
its linking with and where. Are they the NVidia .so files? Compare with
a working GL application.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org