Re: Advice on wysiwyg editor

Well, I'm not sure of what do you mean for "print preview", but actually
it seems to me that LyX has it.  If you select View->Postscript or
View->DVI you can see on the screen the exact view of the printed
document.

The menu "view" exists only from LyX 1.1.6fix4 onward, for previous
versions the same functionalities are located in the File menu, if I
remember exactly.

Alberto Vecchiato