Re: Apache to Apache-SSL

I wonder how many resources running two apaches sucks ... I tried to get
the ssl mod working with the regular apache, but to no avail. I've been
considering running the apache-ssl in parallel, just seems like an awful
waste of reasources.

Opinions?

--

GPG Public Key available: http://sean.gutenpress.org/sean.asc