Re: Apache to Apache-SSL

On  0, Sean <sean@gutenpress.org> wrote:
> I wonder how many resources running two apaches sucks ... I tried to get
> the ssl mod working with the regular apache, but to no avail. I've been
> considering running the apache-ssl in parallel, just seems like an awful
> waste of reasources.

Apache runs a separate process for each user anyway.  Thus the load is
proportional to the number of users;  I would think one extra listener
would be a very insignificant load on a site with any but the lowest
load.

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"That you're not paranoid does not mean they're not out to get you."
	- Robert Waldner