agpgart: memory for AGP (i810 chipset).

Hi,

I have a i810 card and use Debian GNU?linux Potato with kernel 2.4.x(agpgart
module compiled) and XFree86 4.2. When I try to start the X I receive a
message like this: Less than 6MB AGP memory. In var/log/message I see that
agpgart reserves 3MB for AGP memory, and cause this, I think that problem is
the agpgart...Is there a way to increase the memry reserved by agpgart? Is
there a parameter to compile the agpgart module with kernel tah set the
memory for AGP?

Thanks for help and Excuse for poor english.

Gustavo Sales

Oi! Você quer um iG-mail gratuito?
Então clique aqui: http://registro.ig.com.br/censo/igmail