Re: audio sample rate conversion

* Joerg Johannes <j-j@gmx.de> [020325 13:04]:
> Am Sonntag, 24. März 2002 11:42 schrieb Joerg Johannes:
> >Am Samstag, 23. März 2002 15:32 schrieb Karsten Heymann:
> > > Hint: If you use transcodes chapter-mode you get the songs into seperate
> > > files. (That feature is in the transcode 0.6pre-versions).
> >
> > Sounds good, so I won't have to add the track marks by hand...
> >

> -OOPS-
> Chapter mode seems to be available only for video. Transcode tells me that it
> writes chapter-xxx to /dev/null, while every new chapter thst is started
> overwrites the audio from the previous one, so I must put the track marks  by
> hand anyway.

I think I ripped the video from the dvd chaptervise and extracted the
audio later. What should work as well is to write a little script that
extracts one chapter at a time and works with the audio later.

If you don't succeed, feel free to mail me off-list (in german if you
like).

Karsten

--
Karsten Heymann <karsten.heymann@gmx.de> <karsten@ecology.uni-kiel.de>