Re: SquirrelMail help

> I recently installed Squirrelmail & when I login it just times out,
> anyone that have had the same problem?
>
> I get this error:
>
> Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
> /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/imap_general.php on line 87

I had this exact error a few days ago. In my case, I had called my mail
directory ~/maildir. I renamed it to ~/Maildir and it started working.

I also ran /etc/squirrelmail/conf.pl and set a few parameters, but I think
it was the Maildir name that fixed it.

I had success with an mbox to maildir conversion script that I found with a
web search. It's called mb2md-2. Google will find it.

...RickM...