Re: SquirrelMail help

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 07:54 pm, Jonas Björck wrote:
> Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
> /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/imap_general.php on line 87

That's actually most likely a php problem, not a squirrelmail problem.  I'm
guessing you have a lot of mail or subfolders and squirrelmail can't read
them all before the script times out.

Assuming you have control over your server (i.e. it's not hosted on an ISP's
server) check the max_execution_time value in your php.ini file.
(/etc/php4/apache/php.ini by default in debian)  You can increase that to 60
or even higher to see if that helps.

If it doesn't, then I'd recommend posing this question on one of the
squirrelmail mailing lists (www.squirrelmail.org)  I've always had great luck
in getting fast responses there.

--kurt