Installing Debian: Thankyou

I'd just like to say thanks a lot everyone for all the help you've given me.

It was more help then I'd ever hoped of getting.

I'm glad a lot of different people e-mailed me because getting a variety of opinions was really helpful.

I'm going to PRACTICE partitioning my old harddrive and if that works burning a copy Debian GNU/Linux onto a CD.

Thanks a lot, especially to Kent West who actually DID rewrite the installation manual in an easIER format for me to read.

I actually understand 99% of it, and am POSITIVE I'll understand all of it once I re-read it a few times and actually go to install Debian GNU/Linux on my old computer.

SO again, thankyou everyone for answering my bombade of questions, it helped a lot.

John