Re[2]: Network Card error

Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 7:36:07 PM, Crispin Wellington wrote:

> No answers to your problems specifically, just some general advice.
> Try not to compile your ethernet drivers into the kernel statically.

Thanks. I'll give that a shot if something specific doesn't appear in
the list.  I don't plan on changing the NICs in this machine once it's
set up and running, as it will be primarily a Firewall and Router,
running quietly in the background.

--
  - Alan Poulton (apoulton@telus.net) -
Between two evils, always pick the one you haven't tried