Re: tomcat

thanks, but i have this problem:
i have one file, that have five columns:

each app can to have any contexts... context1, context2, contextn...

i need one script to read this file, and create three configuartion
files: mod_jk.conf, worker.properties and server.xml (for each worker).

because i need one worker(tomcat), for each app... each developer will
can restart your app(worker) without touch one another (own another
user). Somebody have a script that do it???? i will add app's and
contexts in the "first" file, and one scripts make the rest...

thanks!!!!!

--
		  Marcelo Leal
	     Analista de Suporte Unix