- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: apt-get reinstall?
- From: Elizabeth Barham <email@example.com>
- Date: 20 Mar 2002 09:33:59 -0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Colin Watson's message of "Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:22:51 -0600"
Is there an easy method to re-install a package? I rebooted my machine
and apache is segfaulting right as it starts up. Other applications
are running fine, even Tomcat which taxes memory.
Any ideas on how to diagnosis this or any ideas on how to re-install?