Re: High powered Debian advocacy?

>I know what sets Debian apart and why RPM
> is
> ineffective etc, etc.  But, I am interested in finding industry
> sources
> and/or extremely technical/powerful write-ups on what sets Debian
> apart,
> and the inadequacies of the other distros.

Linux Magazine ( http://www.linux-mag.com/ )
wrote a good article about how HP is using
Debian as a "standard" linux (March 2002
Volume 4 Issue 3).

You should also mention Debian's security policy,
and ease in upgrading via apt-get dist-upgrade.
I believe some other distributions are trying to
use apt now as well ???

Another point to bring up is the true freedom
that Debian provides, not only from cost but from
proprietary software.

(==timothy==)