From: neonatus@neonatus.net [mailto:neonatus@neonatus.net]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 9:05 AM
To: Debian User Mailing List
Subject: linux on IBM PS/1

Hi!

We recieved a few IBM PS/1 machines in our local cybercaffe, and would
like to install linux on them, but none of the install floppies would
recognize the disk controler nor the disk.
If anyone has any information about installing linux on PS/1 machines
I'd be verry gratefull, if he/she would share the information.

THX in advance!

Regards/Lep pozdrav

Boštjan Müller
--