Re: Nvidia Debian Kernel

Hey this helped me a lot with getting my new Nvidia Gforce 4 installed
and working mostly. After a few tries of building and rebuilding the
kernel and doing the Nvidia stuff I now have my system running with
Xwindows and everything. The only thing is the resolution seems to be
stuck at about 800x600. Anyone that has a XFree86Config-4 file for a AGP
Nvidia card that gives you higher than 800x600? I could use some help
with getting mine tweaked up. Thanks.