Re: Best Email Web Application

Jerome Acks Jr, Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 04:13:56PM -0500:
> Looking at squirrelmail dependencies, I don't see a lot of testing
> version numbers listed. You could try installing squirrelmail source
> and compiling it yourself.

SquirrelMail depends on php4, perl, and debconf.  Their dependencies are
causing his problems.

BTW, SquirrelMail is a PHP app, so no compilation is necessary. It
requires perl because the configuration script uses perl - but any
version of perl should work fine.

Brought to you by Debian 3.0
Linux took 2.4.16 #1 SMP Sat Jan 5 12:52:24 EST 2002 i686 unknown