Re: VERY OT: On Censorship.

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:19:51 -0800, Craig Dickson wrote:

>begin  Gary Turner  quotation:
>
>> Well, Satanism is also a religion
>
>In fact, it is Christianity; a Satanist is simply a Christian who has
>decided to be one of the "bad guys". Which explains why Satanists are
>generally such juvenile twits.

Ha!  You've got that right :-)  Of course in the context it probably
includes all forms of what Fundamentalist Christians define as paganism.
That is, to them, anything not within their narrow minded view of their
god is pagan or Satanist.

And now we tread on dangerous toes--religion, sex, politics.
--
gt
Yes I fear I am living beyond my mental means--Nash