Re: Slow list?

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 12:29:03AM +0100, Carel Fellinger wrote:
> Is it just me, or are others too experiencing a rather slow
> debian-user?  It takes more then an hour just to get me own posting
> back!  This used to be mere minutes.

I believe that things have got somewhat slower due to more spam
filtering having been implemented on some of the lists. This wouldn't
account for a delay of an hour, but I understand it's increased the load
of the main lists machine quite a bit.

Or this could just be FUD, of course, as I'm not a listmaster. :)