Re: Slow list?

<<Is it just me, or are others too
experiencing a rather slow debian-user?>>

It is very slow.

<<And if the latter, what has happened
to it to make it so slow?>>

Too many "Re: Racist or innapropriate ..."
replies. They are hogging the bandwidth :-)

Debian has a huge user base, and it is
constantly becoming more popular. Just a
thought, but would donations help with
getting a better connection -- or am I
totally out of line?

(==timothy==)

Is it just me, or are others too experiencing a rather slow
debian-user?  It takes more then an hour just to get me own posting
back!  This used to be mere minutes.

So what happened, is my ISP holding up the messages or is the debian
mail server sluggish.  And if the latter, what has happened to it to
make it so slow?

--
groetjes, carel