Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

This whole discussion is really a bit adolescent. The joke is racist.
It is about being black. If this sort of crap stays in the distribution,
it goes off of all of my machines. I am both deeply offended and deeply
embarrassed that Debian has no more sense than to put this stuff on
everyone's machine. At this point, my history of recommendation of this
distribution stops.