Installing 2.4.16 over the network

Hi,
I install Debian over the network and
my network card driver has support in the 2.4.16 kernel only
Currently I swap my network card to a configured network card and install debian, later I download the 2.4.16 image and recompile it--edit lilo.conf.

It would be great if I can get the root.bin,rescue.bin and driver-1.bin for the 2.4.16 ,
Currently It installs 2.2.20-compact from the .bin files I get from DEbian archive--compact , Can someone one show me the way how can I install 2.4.16 over the network .
Thanks
Kapil

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com