Woody net install CD's

I've downloaded and burned the woody net install cd's [http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~sdier/debian/woody-netinst-test/] and tried the installation three times and it is not working properly. I can step through all of the setup options as well as configure my network card. It then downloads all the required .debs and just as the last one finishes, the screen goes black and stays like that until I manually reboot.

It then boots from the HD and I get the following message: Error Loading Operating System.

Any ideas?