Re: enlightenment...

On 13 Mar 2002 10:56:21 +0000
Marcelo Leal <leal@procergs.rs.gov.br> wrote:

> hi everybody,
hello Marcelo

> my name is marcelo, i'm brazilian, so sorry by the english.
why not use debian-user-portuguese, then?

> fine... when i go to another area, the screen produce a strange
> effect... when i move the windows in the screen too. i know about some
enlightenment has options to animate this movements... look at the
options and tell it not to 'deslizar' ;) when moving between areas
and to use 'boxes' instead of 'opaque' when moving windows

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org> * <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>