Unidentified subject!

hi,
  i had installed a potato in my machine working fine...
  i upgrade to unstable, because my configurations file of enlightenment, dont work in enlightenment version that came with potato. I had already did that, and did work... but this time, my screen give me strange effects...when i move some window... or when i change workplace... i did put the options no_bitblt, no_swcursor, no_accel... but i guess that is not that...
  help!

---
Debian
   ---