Re: How do you run a bin file format - now StarOffice problem

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 09:04:37PM +1300, Alan & Kerry Shrimpton wrote:
> Thanks.. that worked but when it runs I get 30 files not found messages from
> file not found '/directory file is in/so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en-010.bin
> file not found '/directory file is in/so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en-011.bin
> and continues right down to 040.bin
> but there is only 10 of 10 files download and they are all there.
>
> Has anyone seen this when installing staroffice?
>
> Cheers Al

from what I can remember of the staroffice install many moons ago,
they're basically sh scripts, try sh in/so-blah and see what happens.
Its been a while since I last needed an office suite at all (for viewing
there's mswordview, xlhtml et al... for writting there's LaTeX... and I
very very very rarely need/want a spreadsheet, that's what databases are
for ;). Cheers,

Brett Parker