Re: Massive issues with WMaker and X

Karsten,
  I know that you made wise suggestions on how to exit
Debian as a user without going to root, I just can't
find them in the archive.  I use a Laptop at work with
Woody on it and when I shut it down I have to change
to su to do the shut down.  Do you have one of those
handy MINI-Howto made to resolve this?
Thanks in advance.
Don

http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Linux/FAQs/xdm-disable.html