Re: Using Alt in xterm

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 08:10:02 -0600, Mark J. Tilford wrote:
> Actually, that's my entire .xmodmap; I had never used it before and
> somebody suggested setting up the file like that.

I did, because this is my config on my Powerbook and it works very well.
But this is the configuration of the Alt and Meta keys only. You have to
configure the other keys too, but this depends on your personal choices.

Note that setting XTerm*eightBitInput to false (in your .Xdefaults)
will not work on some Linux/PPC kernels.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International