Acroread not displaying menu text 2nd try

Pat

Thanks for the e-mail. Unfortunately yours was the only responses I
received. In fact I am using this reply as a rather lame excuse to
post this question a second time.

Needless to say I would be grateful for any pointer to a solution for
the acroread/Acrobat problem described below.

On 11 March 2002 12:57:04 Patrick Colbeck <pcolbeck@bashq.org> wrote

--
Personalised email by http://another.com