Re: Acroread not displaying menu text 2nd try

Hi James

The Acrobat issue has fixed itself today ! Not sure why it has but it
has. All I can say is that I have been installingf a few new packages
such as Mozilla from unstable and the latest 2.4 kernel I have also done
a reboot. All of a sudden it works fine with no error messages.

So I guess you could try an apt-get update, apt-get upgrade reboot and
see if works. NB I am using a mainly Woody system with a bit of
unstable thrown in for good measure.

Pat