Re: custom kernel init probs

Hi Thanx i just checked i have hotplug installed now  iadded hotplug-utils
(which i dint have) im gonna try it out note that i have a fully funktional
kernal-image 2.4.18 for k7 prcompiled from the mirror wich didnt complain
about those thats what surprises me.
Anyhow ill try and we will see .
Thanx for help
Flo