Re: lite applications

On Sunday 10 March 2002 19:34, Joe wrote:
> I'm on a 1.2 Ghz Athlon & still haven't found any mail reader better
> than mutt, but if you want a GUI one, there again I will suggest KDE-1
> kmail.

IIRC, KDE1's kmail was declared broken last year on account of the UNIX
epoch. Not sure if anyone thought it worthwhile to go and fix it with KDE2
kmail already available. Still, that should only mean that your mail
arrives with funny datestamps.

--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
clasqm@mweb.co.za/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

Only drug dealers and software companies call their customers "users"