Re: Wheel mouse DIFFERENT PROBLEM

Hello,

I've been following this thread, and was hoping it would help me to get my
wheel mouse working. I have a Fellowes Gel Mouse (PS/2). Here is the
important section in my XF86Config file:

Section "Pointer"
    Protocol        "ps/2"
    Device          "/dev/mouse"
    ZAxisMapping    4 5
    Buttons         5
    BaudRate        1200
    #Emulate3Timeout 50
    Resolution      100
    #Emulate3Buttons
EndSection

I have tried changing ps/2 to imps/2, but that makes the mouse go crazy on
the screen. /dev/mouse points to /dev/psaux and gpm is NOT running. Anyone
have this particular mouse and have any luck getting it to work? I was able
to get the wheel working for this mouse for slackware quite some time ago, so
I know that it is possible. I am currently running Debian-Testing and the
mouse works fine except for the wheel. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks.

-Greg Murphy