Re: Wheel mouse

Daniel Toffetti wrote:

Hi !

I've searched through the archives looking for the correct configuration of a three wheel mouse (in my case, it's a Genius Optical NetScroll+ Eye PS/2)

This is what I currently have (working well except for the wheel):

Section "InputDevice"
   Identifier	"Mouse1"
   Driver	"mouse"
   Option "Protocol"    "IMPS/2"
   Option "Device"      "/dev/mouse"
#    Option "Emulate3Buttons"
   Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Try commenting out the Emulate line (you have three buttons, so you don't need to emulate a third button). The IMPS/2 and ZAxisMapping line activate the scroll wheel. This assumes you're not running gpm and that /dev/mouse is a link to your actual mouse device (reasonable assumption, since you say it works well with your original configuration).

Kent