Re: Debian install for beginners?

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 06:18:20AM +0800, csj wrote:

   > I have this one installed. Somehow I don't know how the tabs work. Are
   > they just fancy decorations? Are they anything like Galeon's or Opera's
   > tabs?

Let me elaborate.

Under Fluxbox -> Configuration, Enable Sloppy Window Grouping. I also
found setting Click to Focus. Sloppy focus irritates me.

If you have three button mouse (you can get the behaviour of the middle
button by pressing the two simultaneously), press and hold the middle
button on the tab of a window, drag it on and drop on the title bar on
another window. Now, both of them are of same size and tabbed. As an
additional benefit, you can switch between them using alt+tab as in
icewm. The dropped window is resized to the size of the window on which
it was dropped.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                mas at uomphysics dot net

Conscience doth make cowards of us all.
		-- Shakespeare