Re: mozilla-psm installed but not https

Try a few different sites. I'm using mozilla-psm. One night, I
went to three banking sites to check my accounts. Two worked, but
one rejected me because the browser was identified as Netscape 6
and the site wouldn't believe that I could support 128-bit encryption.
It allowed connections with Netscape 4.7x.

This was from an error message the bank sent, not mozilla output.

Bob