From: "Clayton Hedgepath" <tornadochaser2001@msn.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 6:07 PM
Subject: Hi

Hi Debian creaters,
Thank you and God bless you for creating the first TOTALLY FREE
OPERATING SYSTEM! You have helped me and thousands others in my
neighborhood achieve the dream of having a OS that clean, free, and
simple! You are the only people that I know that are really giving linux
it's true name "FREE!!!!" THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK
YOU AND ONCE MORE THANK

Thanks!,
Clayton H.

Note: I WILL send some donations to you guys in the future to help you
guys inprove you GREAT OPERATING SYSTEM! Once again God bless you and
thanks!Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com